E-Commerce Design refers to the use of electronics means and technologies to conduct commerce (Sale, Purchase, transfer, or exchange of products, services, and/or information), including within business, business-to business, and business to customer interactions. Delivery of products or services may occur over or outside of the Internet.
However E-Commerce and E-Business share some common characteristics. But both E-Commerce and E-Business:
- Provides higher payoff in the form of more efficient processes
- Lower costs and provide potentially greater profits
- Utilize technology infrastructures of databases, application servers, security tools, system management and legacy systems
Dimensions of E-Commerce Design
Electronics commerce can take several forms depending on the degree of digitization of the products or services, the process and the delivery agents.
A Situation is considered partial E-commerce if there is at least one digital dimension. Purchase of a book from Amazon is an example of partial E-commerce because the transaction is processed electronically but the book is delivered physically. Purchase of an e-book or a piece of software from Amazon is an example of pure E-Commerce, because the product itself, delivery mechanism, payment, and transfer agent are all digital.
Synram E-Commerce and Shopping Cart Systems
Synram creates cutting-edge medical e-commerce stores for businesses that sell to customers or other companies. Our team of IT e-commerce experts will ease the entire process and help you:
- Design elegant IT website graphics.
- Design professional online store graphics.
- Set up your product catalog.
- Implement a secure shopping cart system.
- Accept credit card and check payments.
- Integrate with USPS, FedEx, and UPS for automatic shipping calculations.
- Install tools to manage products, orders, and customers.
- Create a customer portal with order tracking.
- Integrate with your accounting system.